Get to know us & support.
The HLHK Swimming Program is unmatched! We offer a developmental milestone program designed to take your swimming journey as far as you desire as a Beginner to a Competitive swimmer. Our swim program is tailored for all swimmers of all ages starting at nine (9) months. The programs offered are as follows:
- Learn 2 Swim Program: Built to enhance your skills from beginner, intermediate, to advance. We accept ages nine (9) months to Adulthood. It’s never too early or too late to begin.
- Developmental Stroke School: Designed to improve stroke technique and conditioning. This program is a milestone from the Learn 2 Swim Program, or for experienced swimmers looking to develop their skills to become a stronger swimmer and/or a competitive swimmer.
- HLHK SHARK’s Summer League: This program teaches students the basic motor skills needed to grow and advance through to the upper levels of competitive swimming. This is our Recreational competitive summer league.
- USA Swimming Competitive Team: HLHK SEALs: SEALs consist of swimmers who have the ability, desire and commitment to continue and develop their competitive swimming career with HLHK.
- 2022 HLHK Select Diversity Camp: This is an Annual nine (9) day overnight camp for elite minority swimmers.
- Adult Swim: Program designed for Adult swimmers whether to learn to swim, stay in shape or compete.